Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Longest Yard

Today as I was talking to some friends of football i brought up a great movie and asked them if they had seen it and to my surprise they said they hadn't. I obviously told them what they were missing out on and made them go home and watch it. The Longest Yard is a 2005 American sports comedy film remake of the 1974 film of the same name. Adam Sandler plays the protagonist, Paul Crewe, a disgraced former professional football quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the NFL, who is forced to form a team from the prison inmates to play football against their guards. And well as you know any movie Adam Sandler is in is bound to be a good movie. I absolutely loved the movie. So If you love football and comedy I recommend you watch The Longest Yard if you haven't seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment