Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Balto


I know lately I have been talking about dog movies, but Balto is the best of them all. Balto is a 1995 American animated historical adventure film directed by Simon Wells and produced by Amblimation. The film is based on a true story about the dog of the same name who helped save children from the diphtheria epidemic in the 1925 serum run to Nome. The live action portions of the film were filmed at Central Park. As a child I thought Balto was awesome always helping everyone out even though he was excluded from everything because he wasn't like the other dogs he was half wolf. I think the reason I love husky's is because they remind me of Balto. I also love the fact that it is based on a true story.  If you haven't seen this movie i strongly recommend that you get to it, you will be glad you watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment